Randal R-II Truck 50*
NOTE: Our Trucks are sold in single units, so choose 2 if you want to order a pair.
34 years ago when Randal Fuller designed his first skateboard truck, there was no internet, no email, and certainly no computer modeling for skateboard trucks.
Randal used his engineering background to draft blueprints for one of the strongest and most precise trucks the industry had seen at the time.
Randal now utilizes advanced 3D modeling software to design a whole new line of trucks. Precise multi-part models of the trucks can be built and revised with greater accuracy, lending to a much better truck that maintains stability at higher speeds and carving tight, quick turns.
- Maintain stability at higher speeds, for carving tight, quick turns while maintaining a stable geometry.
- 50º Base plates are designed for boards with longer wheel bases.
- Randal R•II geometry allows for adjusting caster angle by flipping the hanger.
- Base plates and hangers interchangeable with the Randal System.
- Virgin grade aluminum. Grade 8 'cast in' axle.
- Hanger width is 180mm, axle width is 245mm.
- Lightweight hanger design.
- Grade 8 king pin.
- Sold Individually
- Lifetime Guarantee.
- Made in the USA.
|Product Name||Randal R-II Truck 50*|
|Manufacturer||Eastern Sk8 Supply|
|Type of Store Credit value||Select|