Ski Boot Stance Balancing & Alignment
New/Used Stance Alignment & Balancing $125 deposit applied towards labor
2.5 hour appointment includes:
- Molding and installation of full custom insoles
- Heat Molding of liners/shells where appropriate (for boots purchased elsewhere, additional charges will apply)
- Punch work for liners/shells where appropriate (for boots purchased elsewhere, additional charges will apply)
- Alignment Assessment
- Installation of Laser Cut Cant shims where appropriate
- Boot Sole Planing where appropriate
- Installation of custom cut boot sole lifters
- Relief cut to upper boot sole lug radius
PLEASE NOTE YOU'LL NEED TO BRING OWN SKI SOCKS OR BUY A PAIR AS WE DO NOT HAVE ANY TO LOAN OUT.
The total fee for a stance aligment is $225 for a new boot planing or a boot that will allow cantology shims. For a used boot it's $255 for use to plane the sole of the boot.